What is involved in Computerized maintenance management system
Find out what the related areas are that Computerized maintenance management system connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Computerized maintenance management system thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Computerized maintenance management system journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Computerized maintenance management system leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Computerized maintenance management system related domains to cover and 46 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Computerized maintenance management system, Building lifecycle management, Business software, Computer-aided facility management, Corrective maintenance, Enterprise asset management, Facility management, Fixed assets register, Inspection, Logistics management, Maintenance, repair and operations, Performance supervision system, Preventive maintenance:
Computerized maintenance management system Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Computerized maintenance management system decisions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Computerized maintenance management system projects.
– What threat is Computerized maintenance management system addressing?
– How to deal with Computerized maintenance management system Changes?
Building lifecycle management Critical Criteria:
Shape Building lifecycle management issues and separate what are the business goals Building lifecycle management is aiming to achieve.
– For your Computerized maintenance management system project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– How do we measure improved Computerized maintenance management system service perception, and satisfaction?
– Are we Assessing Computerized maintenance management system and Risk?
Business software Critical Criteria:
Review Business software issues and point out improvements in Business software.
– What are the key elements of your Computerized maintenance management system performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Computerized maintenance management system process?
– What are our needs in relation to Computerized maintenance management system skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Computer-aided facility management Critical Criteria:
Look at Computer-aided facility management governance and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Computer-aided facility management information.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Computerized maintenance management system process?
Corrective maintenance Critical Criteria:
Track Corrective maintenance governance and develop and take control of the Corrective maintenance initiative.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Computerized maintenance management system requirements in detail?
– Are assumptions made in Computerized maintenance management system stated explicitly?
Enterprise asset management Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Enterprise asset management governance and question.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Computerized maintenance management system strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Computerized maintenance management system opportunities costing us money?
– Do we all define Computerized maintenance management system in the same way?
Facility management Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Facility management strategies and finalize specific methods for Facility management acceptance.
– How likely is the current Computerized maintenance management system plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Are accountability and ownership for Computerized maintenance management system clearly defined?
– What are the long-term Computerized maintenance management system goals?
Fixed assets register Critical Criteria:
Think about Fixed assets register strategies and tour deciding if Fixed assets register progress is made.
– In what ways are Computerized maintenance management system vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Do we have past Computerized maintenance management system Successes?
Inspection Critical Criteria:
Study Inspection management and customize techniques for implementing Inspection controls.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Computerized maintenance management system? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Does the quality plan prescribe the type(s) of Quality Assurance activities (such as reviews, audits, inspections) to be performed to achieve the objectives of the quality plan?
– Does each piece of measuring and test equipment used to determine compliance with customer technical specifications have a calibration/inspection record?
– Does the supplier have the necessary gauges and measuring devices to permit reliable inspections to meet the procedural acceptance criteria?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Computerized maintenance management system process?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Computerized maintenance management system project?
– Date calibrated/inspected and due date for next calibration/inspection?
– Date calibrated/inspected and/or date due for calibration/inspection?
– Are regulatory inspections considered part of quality control?
– Personnel performing calibration/inspection?
– Packet inspection settings set on default?
– Procedure used for calibration/inspection?
Logistics management Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Logistics management goals and plan concise Logistics management education.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Computerized maintenance management system leader?
– How do we Improve Computerized maintenance management system service perception, and satisfaction?
– What about Computerized maintenance management system Analysis of results?
Maintenance, repair and operations Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Maintenance, repair and operations tactics and correct Maintenance, repair and operations management by competencies.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Computerized maintenance management system experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Computerized maintenance management system into the services that we provide?
Performance supervision system Critical Criteria:
Detail Performance supervision system failures and attract Performance supervision system skills.
– Does Computerized maintenance management system systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– In a project to restructure Computerized maintenance management system outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What are specific Computerized maintenance management system Rules to follow?
Preventive maintenance Critical Criteria:
Audit Preventive maintenance strategies and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Preventive maintenance information.
– Among the Computerized maintenance management system product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Computerized maintenance management system?
– How do we go about Comparing Computerized maintenance management system approaches/solutions?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Computerized maintenance management system Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Building lifecycle management External links:
Building Lifecycle Management — PFCS
Business software External links:
ConnectWise Business Software for Technology Providers
Business Software and Services Reviews | G2 Crowd
Business software. (Journal, magazine, 1980s) …
Computer-aided facility management External links:
Computer-Aided Facility Management at the U.S. …
Corrective maintenance External links:
ARM – Corrective Maintenance
[PDF]Create Corrective Maintenance Work Task – AZ
https://gao.az.gov/sites/default/files/Correct Work Task QRG.pdf
What is corrective maintenance? | Fiix
Enterprise asset management External links:
Enterprise Asset Management
Enterprise Asset Management Systems | EAM Software
Enterprise Asset Management – Mainspring Healthcare …
Facility management External links:
Facility management (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Facility Management | Wentworth Institute of Technology
Facility Management Jobs, Salary Information and …
Fixed assets register External links:
[XLS]Excel Skills | Fixed Assets Register Template
FIXED ASSETS REGISTER – YouTube
Inspection External links:
Vehicle Identification Inspections – Washington State Patrol
TITLE INSPECTION – Absolute Title, LLC
Logistics management External links:
3PL, Logistics Management, Warehousing & …
Logistics management (Book, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Logistics management (Book, 2015) [WorldCat.org]
Maintenance, repair and operations External links:
Maintenance, Repair and Operations | Weiler
Performance supervision system External links:
[PDF]Plant-wide Performance Supervision System Case …
Preventive maintenance External links:
Elements of a Successful Preventive Maintenance (PM) …
Preventive Maintenance – CMMS Software | Equipment Maintenance
What is preventive maintenance – Answers.com