What is involved in Metadata
Find out what the related areas are that Metadata connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Metadata thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Enterprise Metadata Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Enterprise Metadata Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Metadata related domains to cover and 189 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Metadata, Sixth normal form, Ivar Jacobson, Unified Process, Danese Cooper, Arizona Supreme Court, Data Documentation Initiative, Dublin Core, Computer network, Niklaus Wirth, Software maintenance, Service-oriented architecture, Observations and Measurements, Relational database, Entity relationship model, Extract, transform, load, ISO/IEC 15504, The Metadata Company, Universal Decimal Classification, Data warehouse automation, Formal methods, Business intelligence, Peri Tarr, Object-oriented programming, Dublin Core Metadata Initiative, Information model, Streaming media, Functional specification, Digital photo, Database catalog, Geographic coordinate system, Resource Description Framework, Metadata removal tool, Data model, Software archaeology, Olympic Games, Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules, Index term, Information retrieval, United States, Software quality, Systems development life cycle, TV news, Iterative and incremental development, ISO/IEC 11179, Cataloging Cultural Objects, Semantic Web, Data extraction, Oracle metadata, Uniform Resource Name, Data Mining Extensions, Anchor Modeling, Enterprise architecture:
Metadata Critical Criteria:
Devise Metadata projects and interpret which customers can’t participate in Metadata because they lack skills.
– In addition to the security of your own customer data, customers should also be concerned about what data the provider collects and how the CSP protects that data. Specifically with regard to your customer data, what metadata does the provider have about your data, how is it secured, and what access do you, the customer, have to that metadata?
– do not forget to look at the data itself. how can you affect the amount of, quality of, or protection of data and metadata?
– Is the accountability clearly established for the accuracy and consistency and timeliness of metadata?
– What data do our providers collect -e.g., metadata, and how can this data be secured?
– Are there established qualitative and quantitative measures of metaData Quality?
– Is Metadata Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What details (metadata) are necessary for others to use your data?
– Can the ceo explain the roi for search and metadata?
– How will the metadata be associated with the data?
– What are the usability implications of Metadata actions?
– Who is responsible for updating the metadata?
– Metadata; is there a metadata strategy?
– Which metadata standards will you use?
– Is the metadata cache size acceptable?
– What metadata standard will be used?
– What form will the metadata take?
– What is data, what is metadata?
– Can metadata be loaded?
Sixth normal form Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Sixth normal form results and triple focus on important concepts of Sixth normal form relationship management.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Metadata objectives?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Metadata effort?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Coach on Ivar Jacobson issues and devote time assessing Ivar Jacobson and its risk.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Metadata services/products?
– How do we Identify specific Metadata investment and emerging trends?
– Are accountability and ownership for Metadata clearly defined?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Consult on Unified Process decisions and gather practices for scaling Unified Process.
– How can you negotiate Metadata successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Does Metadata create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Metadata project?
Danese Cooper Critical Criteria:
Focus on Danese Cooper risks and oversee Danese Cooper management by competencies.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Metadata project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Metadata products are done in a way that ensures safety?
Arizona Supreme Court Critical Criteria:
Examine Arizona Supreme Court planning and find out what it really means.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Metadata processes of our organization?
– How important is Metadata to the user organizations mission?
– What business benefits will Metadata goals deliver if achieved?
Data Documentation Initiative Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Data Documentation Initiative engagements and catalog what business benefits will Data Documentation Initiative goals deliver if achieved.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Metadata workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Is Supporting Metadata documentation required?
– Who needs to know about Metadata ?
Dublin Core Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Dublin Core planning and catalog what business benefits will Dublin Core goals deliver if achieved.
– Is there an organization-wide metadata standard, such as an extension of the dublin core, for use by search tools, multiple repositories, etc.?
– Has the semantic interoperability been ensured through schema mapping or using established standards like NISO, DoD, Dublin Core?
– How will you know that the Metadata project has been successful?
– How do we Improve Metadata service perception, and satisfaction?
Computer network Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Computer network tasks and report on developing an effective Computer network strategy.
– what is the best design framework for Metadata organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Is the illegal entry into a private computer network a crime in your country?
– Is Metadata Required?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Investigate Niklaus Wirth results and adopt an insight outlook.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Metadata strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Do we monitor the Metadata decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Software maintenance Critical Criteria:
Reason over Software maintenance adoptions and devote time assessing Software maintenance and its risk.
– If the path forward waits until a new generation of devices essentially replaces an old generation of devices which could be somewhere between 5 and 15 years, what does the path forward look like for the legacy devices and their software maintenance?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Metadata does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are the short and long-term Metadata goals?
– How is the value delivered by Metadata being measured?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Service-oriented architecture visions and be persistent.
– Are assumptions made in Metadata stated explicitly?
Observations and Measurements Critical Criteria:
Look at Observations and Measurements outcomes and correct better engagement with Observations and Measurements results.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Metadata is underway?
Relational database Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Relational database projects and probe the present value of growth of Relational database.
– Can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Metadata processes?
– Is the scope of Metadata defined?
– How to Secure Metadata?
Entity relationship model Critical Criteria:
Align Entity relationship model strategies and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Entity relationship model decisions.
– What are the disruptive Metadata technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Metadata?
– Who will provide the final approval of Metadata deliverables?
Extract, transform, load Critical Criteria:
Depict Extract, transform, load strategies and report on developing an effective Extract, transform, load strategy.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Metadata?
– How do we go about Comparing Metadata approaches/solutions?
– How can you measure Metadata in a systematic way?
ISO/IEC 15504 Critical Criteria:
Illustrate ISO/IEC 15504 results and secure ISO/IEC 15504 creativity.
– What are our needs in relation to Metadata skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Why is Metadata important for you now?
– How do we keep improving Metadata?
The Metadata Company Critical Criteria:
Confer re The Metadata Company adoptions and customize techniques for implementing The Metadata Company controls.
– Which customers cant participate in our Metadata domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How do we know that any Metadata analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Universal Decimal Classification Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Universal Decimal Classification visions and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Universal Decimal Classification.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Metadata process?
Data warehouse automation Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Data warehouse automation projects and report on developing an effective Data warehouse automation strategy.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Metadata project?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Metadata project manager?
– How would one define Metadata leadership?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Formal methods results and forecast involvement of future Formal methods projects in development.
– What about Metadata Analysis of results?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Business intelligence failures and find answers.
– When users are more fluid and guest access is a must, can you choose hardware-based licensing that is tailored to your exact configuration needs?
– Does your bi software work well with both centralized and decentralized data architectures and vendors?
– What strategies will we pursue to ensure the success of the business intelligence competency center?
– Are business intelligence solutions starting to include social media data and analytics features?
– Can you filter, drill down, or add entirely new data to your visualization with mobile editing?
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– What are typical responsibilities of someone in the role of Business Analyst?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– Does your client support bi-directional functionality with mapping?
– Does your BI solution require weeks or months to deploy or change?
– What are some of the hidden costs associated with BI initiatives?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
– What are the top trends in the business intelligence space?
– What type and complexity of system administration roles?
– How would you broadly categorize the different BI tools?
– What are the most efficient ways to create the models?
– Is your software easy for IT to manage and upgrade?
– How stable is it across domains/geographies?
– What is required to present video images?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Peri Tarr failures and improve Peri Tarr service perception.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Metadata forward?
– What is the purpose of Metadata in relation to the mission?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Object-oriented programming visions and define what do we need to start doing with Object-oriented programming.
– What are specific Metadata Rules to follow?
– What is Effective Metadata?
Dublin Core Metadata Initiative Critical Criteria:
Study Dublin Core Metadata Initiative management and change contexts.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Metadata into the services that we provide?
Information model Critical Criteria:
Check Information model tasks and describe the risks of Information model sustainability.
– Has the semantic relationship between information elements been identified based on the information models and classification schemes?
Streaming media Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Streaming media visions and change contexts.
– Consider your own Metadata project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– For your Metadata project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Deduce Functional specification leadership and sort Functional specification activities.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Metadata values?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Metadata process?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Metadata move?
Digital photo Critical Criteria:
Grasp Digital photo adoptions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Digital photo services.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Metadata that make it risky?
– Does Metadata analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– How can skill-level changes improve Metadata?
Database catalog Critical Criteria:
Track Database catalog engagements and achieve a single Database catalog view and bringing data together.
– Is there a Metadata Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Can we do Metadata without complex (expensive) analysis?
Geographic coordinate system Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Geographic coordinate system decisions and finalize specific methods for Geographic coordinate system acceptance.
– Do we have past Metadata Successes?
Resource Description Framework Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Resource Description Framework failures and observe effective Resource Description Framework.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Metadata product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
Metadata removal tool Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Metadata removal tool issues and proactively manage Metadata removal tool risks.
– Does Metadata analysis show the relationships among important Metadata factors?
– Do we all define Metadata in the same way?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Examine Data model governance and figure out ways to motivate other Data model users.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Does the Metadata task fit the clients priorities?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
– Are there recognized Metadata problems?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Rank Software archaeology governance and get going.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Metadata project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Metadata project lifecycle?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Metadata, including any consulting or professional services?
Olympic Games Critical Criteria:
Depict Olympic Games risks and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Olympic Games decisions.
– What are current Metadata Paradigms?
Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules tasks and forecast involvement of future Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules projects in development.
– What are the key elements of your Metadata performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Index term Critical Criteria:
Learn from Index term leadership and test out new things.
– How do we go about Securing Metadata?
Information retrieval Critical Criteria:
Add value to Information retrieval tasks and drive action.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Metadata?
United States Critical Criteria:
Frame United States tasks and finalize the present value of growth of United States.
– What are the current regulatory and regulatory reporting requirements in the United States (e.g. local, state, national, and other) for organizations relating to Cybersecurity?
– Do we require that confidential information in the cloud be stored within the united states?
– How is transfer pricing regulated for intellectual property in the United States?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Metadata?
– Are you legally authorized to work in the united states?
Software quality Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate Software quality management and ask questions.
– Does the software Quality Assurance function have a management reporting channel separate from the software development project management?
– Are software Quality Assurance tests a part of the general hardware acceptance test on the customers machine before it leaves the factory?
– Do software Quality Assurance test programs undergo the same production cycle and method (except q/a) as the software they test?
– Is software Quality Assurance done by an independently reporting agency representing the interests of the eventual user?
– Is at least one person engaged in software Quality Assurance for every ten engaged in its fabrication?
– What are the best practices for software quality assurance when using agile development methodologies?
– The need for high-quality software is glaring. But what constitutes software quality?
– What will drive Metadata change?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Systems development life cycle leadership and spearhead techniques for implementing Systems development life cycle.
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
– What are all of our Metadata domains and what do they do?
– Have all basic functions of Metadata been defined?
TV news Critical Criteria:
Consolidate TV news tactics and oversee implementation of TV news.
– How likely is the current Metadata plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
Iterative and incremental development Critical Criteria:
Boost Iterative and incremental development outcomes and oversee Iterative and incremental development management by competencies.
– In what ways are Metadata vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– What vendors make products that address the Metadata needs?
ISO/IEC 11179 Critical Criteria:
Judge ISO/IEC 11179 failures and remodel and develop an effective ISO/IEC 11179 strategy.
– What is the source of the strategies for Metadata strengthening and reform?
Cataloging Cultural Objects Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Cataloging Cultural Objects adoptions and achieve a single Cataloging Cultural Objects view and bringing data together.
– Does Metadata include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
Semantic Web Critical Criteria:
Examine Semantic Web issues and explain and analyze the challenges of Semantic Web.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Metadata processes?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Metadata goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Data extraction Critical Criteria:
Categorize Data extraction adoptions and point out Data extraction tensions in leadership.
– Think about the functions involved in your Metadata project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Among the Metadata product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How can data extraction from dashboards be automated?
Oracle metadata Critical Criteria:
Map Oracle metadata decisions and finalize specific methods for Oracle metadata acceptance.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Metadata leader?
– Why should we adopt a Metadata framework?
– How can the value of Metadata be defined?
Uniform Resource Name Critical Criteria:
Mine Uniform Resource Name visions and know what your objective is.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Metadata process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Metadata process available?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Metadata Management?
Data Mining Extensions Critical Criteria:
Focus on Data Mining Extensions issues and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Data Mining Extensions is getting what it needs.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Metadata moving forward?
– What are the barriers to increased Metadata production?
Anchor Modeling Critical Criteria:
Mix Anchor Modeling tactics and point out improvements in Anchor Modeling.
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Enterprise architecture failures and find the ideas you already have.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What are internal and external Metadata relations?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Enterprise Metadata Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Metadata External links:
3 key tips to adding in your site’s metadata | Yola
[PDF]GIS Metadata Title: Protection Districts
Title metadata – WiiBrew
Sixth normal form External links:
sql – design – sixth normal form – Stack Overflow
Sixth normal form – Google Groups
6NF abbreviation stands for Sixth normal form
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International – Home | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson Profiles | Facebook
Ivar Jacobson International
Unified Process External links:
Standards, compliance, and Rational Unified Process – IBM
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
Arizona Supreme Court External links:
Public Access Case Lookup – Arizona Supreme Court
Arizona Supreme Court
Arizona Supreme Court – Ballotpedia
Data Documentation Initiative External links:
FAQ | Data Documentation Initiative
Dublin Core External links:
[PDF]ANSI NISO Z39-85-2007, The Dublin Core Metadata …
15 Dublin Core Element Attributes – Minnesota
Dublin Core and the Cataloging Rules
Computer network External links:
What is a Computer Network? Webopedia Definition
15-1152.00 – Computer Network Support Specialists
Niklaus Wirth External links:
Niklaus Wirth by on Prezi
Software maintenance External links:
Software Maintenance | Agvance
Relational database External links:
RDB: a Relational Database Management System
Introduction to Relational Databases — DatabaseJournal.com
Tool for Relational Database – TablePlus
Entity relationship model External links:
Chapter 3 – Entity Relationship Model – ERD – Part 2 – YouTube
[PDF]Chapter 3: Entity Relationship Model Database …
Extract, transform, load External links:
What is ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)? Webopedia Definition
ISO/IEC 15504 External links:
ISO/IEC 15504-33000 is the international standard that defines the framework and requirements for process assessment and process improvement. Process maturity is measured by analyzing the way the process is performed and managed.
http://ISO/IEC 15504 Information technology – Process assessment, also termed Software Process Improvement and Capability Determination (SPICE), is a set of technical standards documents for the computer software development process and related business management functions.
[PDF]Nederlandse NEN-ISO/IEC 15504-3
Universal Decimal Classification External links:
Universal decimal classification. (Book, 1943) …
udcc.org @ Universal Decimal Classification Consortium
Data warehouse automation External links:
biGENiUS – Data Warehouse Automation
Data Warehouse Automation | Attunity
Data Warehouse Automation – zonwhois.com
Formal methods External links:
Formal Methods – Carnegie Mellon University
Formal Methods and the KRACK Vulnerability – Galois, Inc.
Benchmarks on Formal Methods for Robotics
Business intelligence External links:
business intelligence jobs | Dice.com
List of Business Intelligence Skills – The Balance
Object-oriented programming External links:
What is object-oriented programming? – Updated 2017
Dublin Core Metadata Initiative External links:
Dublin Core Metadata Initiative – DC Metadata Element …
dublincore.org @ Dublin Core Metadata Initiative (DCMI)
Dublin Core Metadata Initiative – OCLC
Information model External links:
Jail Information Model (eBook, 2006) [WorldCat.org]
Common Information Model – Official Site
[PDF]Information Models, Data Models, and YANG
Streaming media External links:
Streaming Media & Television | senate.ca.gov
Streaming Media Devices Design Guide | Microsoft Docs
Streaming Media Services – technet.microsoft.com
Functional specification External links:
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
A Functional Specification for a Programming Language …
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Digital photo External links:
Paint.NET – Free Software for Digital Photo Editing
Allied Digital Photo – Lab & Design Center
NIX Frames – High Resolution LED Digital Photo Frames
Database catalog External links:
AWIPS Map Database Catalog – AWIPS Counties
Disclaimer – Biometrics Research Database Catalog
AWIPS Map Database Catalog – Public Forecast Zones
Geographic coordinate system External links:
What is the Geographic Coordinate System? – Brainly.com
what is the geographic coordinate system? – Brainly.com
geographic coordinate system and Map datum – Google …
Resource Description Framework External links:
[PDF]1. RDF: Resource Description Framework 2. For …
Resource Description Framework (RDF)
An Introduction to the Resource Description Framework
Metadata removal tool External links:
metadata removal tool free download – SourceForge
BatchPurifier LITE – Free Metadata Removal Tool
Data model External links:
Data Warehouse data model | Microsoft Docs
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
IPLD – The data model of the content-addressable web
Olympic Games External links:
Olympic Games – Official Site
The Olympic Games – Facts & Summary – HISTORY.com
First modern Olympic Games – Apr 06, 1896 – HISTORY.com
Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules External links:
Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules, Second Edition, …
IDEALS @ Illinois: Anglo-American Cataloguing Rules …
Index term External links:
Index Term definitions – Defined Term
Information retrieval External links:
Information Retrieval Journal – Springer
PPIRS – Past Performance Information Retrieval System
SIR: Stored Information Retrieval
United States External links:
Intellicast – Current Radar in United States
United States Air Force – Legal Assistance Website
Software quality External links:
[PPT]Software Quality Assurance (SQA)
[PDF]Title: Software Quality Assurance Engineer Reports …
Systems development life cycle External links:
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
The Systems Development Life Cycle, assignment help
Systems Development Life Cycle – SSB
TV news External links:
WJAC-TV News – Home | Facebook
Iterative and incremental development External links:
[PDF]Iterative and Incremental Development (IID)
ISO/IEC 11179 External links:
http://ISO/IEC 11179 (formally known as the ISO/IEC 11179 Metadata Registry (MDR) standard) is an international standard for representing metadata for an organization in a metadata registry. Organizations exchange data between computer systems precisely using enterprise application integration technologies.
Cataloging Cultural Objects External links:
CCO PDF version – CCO Commons – Cataloging Cultural Objects
Semantic Web External links:
Semantic Web Working Group SPARQL endpoint
Marine Metadata Interoperability Project Semantic Web Services
Semantic Web Company Home – Semantic Web Company
Data extraction External links:
NeXtraction – Intelligent Data Extraction
TeamBeam – Meta-Data Extraction from Scientific Literature
Metadata Extraction | Alfresco Community
Oracle metadata External links:
Oracle metadata | Metadata | Oracle Database
Uniform Resource Name External links:
Uniform Resource Name definitions – Defined Term
Data Mining Extensions External links:
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Reference
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Operator Reference
Data Mining Extensions (DMX) Reference | Microsoft Docs
Anchor Modeling External links:
Anchor Modeling (@anchormodeling) | Twitter
Publications – Anchor Modeling
Anchor Modeling – Home | Facebook
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
In2itive | Innovative enterprise architecture software.
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence