What is involved in Information Quality Management
Find out what the related areas are that Information Quality Management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Information Quality Management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Information Quality Management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Information Quality Management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Information Quality Management related domains to cover and 37 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Information Quality Management, Eppler, Martin J., Information criteria, Information management, Information risk management, Information security management, Knowledge management, Quality management, Software engineering:
Information Quality Management Critical Criteria:
Map Information Quality Management management and improve Information Quality Management service perception.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Information Quality Management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Do those selected for the Information Quality Management team have a good general understanding of what Information Quality Management is all about?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Information Quality Management been identified and analyzed?
Eppler, Martin J. Critical Criteria:
Consult on Eppler, Martin J. tactics and improve Eppler, Martin J. service perception.
– Can we add value to the current Information Quality Management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Information Quality Management into the services that we provide?
– Does Information Quality Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Information criteria Critical Criteria:
Face Information criteria goals and give examples utilizing a core of simple Information criteria skills.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Information Quality Management is underway?
– Is a Information Quality Management Team Work effort in place?
Information management Critical Criteria:
Look at Information management decisions and ask what if.
– Does Information Quality Management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– What is the difference between Enterprise Information Management and Data Warehousing?
– How is Business Intelligence and Information Management related?
– What are specific Information Quality Management Rules to follow?
Information risk management Critical Criteria:
Face Information risk management issues and do something to it.
– How do we Identify specific Information Quality Management investment and emerging trends?
– How do we go about Comparing Information Quality Management approaches/solutions?
– Why are Information Quality Management skills important?
Information security management Critical Criteria:
Survey Information security management planning and point out improvements in Information security management.
– Has the organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– For your Information Quality Management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Information Quality Management opportunities costing us money?
– What are the usability implications of Information Quality Management actions?
– Is there a business continuity/disaster recovery plan in place?
– Are damage assessment and disaster recovery plans in place?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Accelerate Knowledge management leadership and gather Knowledge management models .
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Information Quality Management?
– How do we manage Information Quality Management Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Do we have past Information Quality Management Successes?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Quality management Critical Criteria:
Participate in Quality management risks and describe which business rules are needed as Quality management interface.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Information Quality Management processes?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Information Quality Management agendas for the next 3 years?
– Who will provide the final approval of Information Quality Management deliverables?
– What is the future of Data Quality management?
– Quality management -are clients satisfied?
Software engineering Critical Criteria:
Brainstorm over Software engineering governance and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Software engineering.
– DevOps isnt really a product. Its not something you can buy. DevOps is fundamentally about culture and about the quality of your application. And by quality I mean the specific software engineering term of quality, of different quality attributes. What matters to you?
– Can we answer questions like: Was the software process followed and software engineering standards been properly applied?
– Is open source software development faster, better, and cheaper than software engineering?
– How would one define Information Quality Management leadership?
– Better, and cheaper than software engineering?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Information Quality Management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Information Quality Management External links:
Staff View: Information quality management
Information Quality Management: Theory and …
Information quality management (Book, 1994) …
Information criteria External links:
Information Criteria – Survey Analysis
[PDF]Sensitivity and specificity of information criteria
Information management External links:
Information Management Group, Inc.
DHSES – OFPC Information Management System
College of Healthcare Information Management …
Information risk management External links:
Information risk management (eBook, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
netlogx – Information Risk Management Services
Risk Management – information risk management
Information security management External links:
Information Security Management Provider – Sedara
Information Security Management | California State …
CCISO Information Security Management Training …
Knowledge management External links:
Knowledge Management Consulting Firm | Iknow LLC
Knowledge Management System – Login
Knowledge Management Platform – igloosoftware.com
http://ad · www.igloosoftware.com/Knowledge-Mgmt
Quality management External links:
abaqis® | Quality Management System
Quality Management Training Solutions from BSI
Software engineering External links:
Software Engineering Institute
Academy for Software Engineering / Homepage