Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Microgateway Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Microgateway related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Microgateway specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Microgateway Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 873 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microgateway improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 873 standard requirements:
- Do your employees have the opportunity to do what they do best everyday?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- How will the group know that the solution worked?
- Does our organization need more Microgateway education?
- Did any additional data need to be collected?
- How do we Lead with Microgateway in Mind?
- What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Microgateway strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
- Think about the people you identified for your Microgateway project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
- Is Process Variation Displayed/Communicated?
- Why should we adopt a Microgateway framework?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Microgateway book in PDF containing 873 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Microgateway self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Microgateway Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Microgateway areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Microgateway Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Microgateway projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Microgateway Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Microgateway project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are risk oriented checklists used during risk identification?
- Scope Management Plan: Is there a Microgateway project organization chart showing the reporting relationships and responsibilities for each position?
- Project Portfolio management: Governance. How does the organization ensure that Microgateway project and program benefits and risks are being managed to optimize the overall value creation from the portfolio?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the contractors system include procedures for measuring the performance of critical subcontractors?
- Quality Management Plan: Are requirements management tracking tools and procedures in place?
- Change Request: Is it feasible to use requirements attributes as predictors of reliability?
- Procurement Audit: Are there appropriate controls in place to ensure that the procurement Microgateway project complies with relevant legislation?
- Cost Management Plan: Are the Microgateway project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Requirements Management Plan: How will you communicate scheduled tasks to other team members?
- Lessons Learned: How did the estimated Microgateway project Budget compare with the total actual expenditures?
Step-by-step and complete Microgateway Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Microgateway project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Microgateway project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Microgateway project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Microgateway project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Microgateway project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Microgateway project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Microgateway project with this in-depth Microgateway Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Microgateway projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Microgateway and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microgateway investments work better.
This Microgateway All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.