Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cold Site Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cold Site related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cold Site specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cold Site Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 683 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cold Site improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 683 standard requirements:
- Were any criteria developed to assist the team in testing and evaluating potential solutions?
- How do you manage and improve your Cold Site work systems to deliver customer value and achieve organizational success and sustainability?
- Were the planned controls working?
- What would have to be true for the option on the table to be the best possible choice?
- What are our best practices for minimizing Cold Site project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Cold Site project lifecycle?
- If we got kicked out and the board brought in a new CEO, what would he do?
- How do you stay inspired?
- What specifically is the problem? Where does it occur? When does it occur? What is its extent?
- Who needs to know about Cold Site ?
- Would you rather sell to knowledgeable and informed customers or to uninformed customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cold Site book in PDF containing 683 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cold Site self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cold Site Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cold Site areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cold Site Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cold Site projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cold Site Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cold Site project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Audit: From an empirical perspective, does the business risk approach lead to a more effective audit, or simply to increased consulting revenue detrimental to audit rigor?
- Scope Management Plan: Describe the manner in which Cold Site project deliverables will be formally presented and accepted. Will they be presented at the end of each phase?
- Cost Management Plan: Is the structure for tracking the Cold Site project schedule well defined and assigned to a specific individual?
- Quality Audit: What does an analysis of the organizations staff profile suggest in terms of its planning, and how is this being addressed?
- Variance Analysis: Are there quarterly budgets with quarterly performance comparisons?
- Procurement Management Plan: How long will it take for the purchase cost to be the same as the lease cost?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: The total budget for the contract (including estimates for authorized but unpriced work)?
- Lessons Learned: How well did the Cold Site project Manager respond to questions or comments related to the Cold Site project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Do Cold Site project teams & team members report on status / activities / progress?
- Procurement Audit: Were the performance conditions under the contract comprehensive and unambiguous?
Step-by-step and complete Cold Site Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cold Site project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cold Site project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cold Site project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cold Site project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cold Site project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cold Site project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cold Site project with this in-depth Cold Site Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cold Site projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cold Site and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cold Site investments work better.
This Cold Site All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.