Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical MindModeling@Home Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any MindModeling@Home related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated MindModeling@Home specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the MindModeling@Home Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 667 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which MindModeling@Home improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 667 standard requirements:
- What are the success criteria that will indicate that MindModeling@Home objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- Are there different segments of customers?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn’t up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- Do you have any supplemental information to add to this checklist?
- Have all basic functions of MindModeling@Home been defined?
- Who will provide the final approval of MindModeling@Home deliverables?
- What are the rules and assumptions my industry operates under? What if the opposite were true?
- In the past year, what have you done (or could you have done) to increase the accurate perception of this company/brand as ethical and honest?
- Which customers cant participate in our MindModeling@Home domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the MindModeling@Home book in PDF containing 667 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your MindModeling@Home self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the MindModeling@Home Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which MindModeling@Home areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough MindModeling@Home Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage MindModeling@Home projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step MindModeling@Home Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 MindModeling@Home project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What are the levels of understanding of the future users of this technology?
- Procurement Management Plan: Are stakeholders aware and supportive of the principles and practices of modern software estimation?
- Cost Management Plan: Are meeting objectives identified for each meeting?
- Planning Process Group: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on MindModeling@Home projects?
- Cost Management Plan: Are cause and effect determined for risks when others occur?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the tools and techniques to be used in each phase?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: A determination to transfer a risk may be made during which step of risk management?
- Lessons Learned: Was there a MindModeling@Home project Definition document. Was there a MindModeling@Home project Plan. Were they used during the MindModeling@Home project?
- WBS Dictionary: Does the contractors system provide for accurate cost accumulation and assignment to control accounts in a manner consistent with the budgets using recognized acceptable costing techniques?
- Stakeholder Analysis Matrix: Who is most interested in information about the topic and/or has previously initiated interest?
Step-by-step and complete MindModeling@Home Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 MindModeling@Home project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 MindModeling@Home project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 MindModeling@Home project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 MindModeling@Home project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 MindModeling@Home project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 MindModeling@Home project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any MindModeling@Home project with this in-depth MindModeling@Home Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose MindModeling@Home projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in MindModeling@Home and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make MindModeling@Home investments work better.
This MindModeling@Home All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.